HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT:
- Choose the amount of your quoted job above and click "Add To Cart".
- If your quoted amount is over $200 you can use the QTY selection to multiply any of the amounts shown. For example: If your project quote was $450, you can select $50 and choose a QTY of 9. Your cart with then show a total of $450 when checking out.
- In the "Order Notes" section at the bottom of the cart page please add any additional notes about your project. Then proceed to checkout.
- NOTE: Do not use this product if you have not previously received a quote from us for your project.
One of the best ways to keep your Sunbrella fabric looking its best is to brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric and wipe up spills soon after they occur.
New Spills or Stains
- Blot (don't rub) liquid spills with clean,dry cloth
- Spray on mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue
- Air Dry
- Hand Wash Sunbrella fabrics by soaking in a solution of 1/4 cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Use sponge or very soft bristle brush to lightly agitate stain.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue
- Air Dry
Sunbrella fabrics are treated with a water and stain repellent finish that is designed to last for several years but may require replenishing after a thorough cleaning. We recommend using 303 Fabric Guard and Protectant.
SUNBRELLA STAIN CHART (PDF)
Shipping and Returns
What is your shipping policy?
At Patio34 we offer free shipping on all orders over $75.00 in the 48 contiguous states! All orders under $75.00 will be charged a flat rate of just $8.99.
An additional shipping surcharge above and beyond the flat rate shipping charge may occur on items shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or if you are located in a very remote area.
Should the shipping quote be inaccurate and need to be changed after the order has been placed, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If you do not want to process the order any longer with the added shipping charges we can process a refund for the total paid.
How long will it take to receive my order?
The majority of our products, including all Sunbrella ® and PARA' ® products, are custom made to order. On average the lead time is 2-3 weeks but may be longer during busy times of the year.
Most items are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail
You will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after shipping so you can track your order.
For All Delivery Types
We are not responsible for deliveries that are misdirected due to an incorrect shipping address, including any fees incurred from misdirected deliveries. If a shipment cannot be delivered successfully as a result of an invalid shipping address, or if no one is available to accept/sign for the delivery after an extended period of time, the carrier may need to return the shipment to our warehouse. If this should occur, the order will he held at our warehouse until delivery arrangements can be made.
What is your return policy?
All of our products are custom made-to-order to your specifications, we do not stock any items. Therefore all sales are final and cannot be canceled, returned, or refunded. If you are unsure if a fabric or grommet color will work for your project, please ask us for a sample before ordering. We will be happy to send one out!
Our goal is to make sure that each and every customer is completely happy with their purchase and we will do whatever it takes to make sure of that. If after receiving your order you realize that you made a mistake (wrong size, wrong color, etc.) we will allow you to purchase a new set of replacement items at a 50% discount. The new order must be a replacement for the previous order. If the current items can be altered to suit your needs we may be able to do that for you for a small charge. This will depend on the items and changes needed. Please contact us to see how we can help!
Customer Support Team